Friday, September 16, 2005

Day 2

I'm weak...I want SUGAR!!!! The open bag of mini marshmallows mocks me. Only 12.5 days left til I can add fruit and a couple of other things back into my diet...I'll be lucky if I make it 12.5 hours. The mom shawl is history. I didn't secure the project on my needles soooo half of them fell off. I wasn't about to retrieve dropped lace stitches. Number of lace projects completed... zero (well, unless you count that hat I made last year but it was really simple). I think if I try to do this again, I'm going to use at least a sport weight yarn. I happen to have a big skein in my stash. Bright pink, she'll love it. She has horrid taste in colors now so I can't go wrong unless it's a muted shade. I'm making headway on Liv again but I've made a mistake in one sleeve cable...to rip back or integrate it? I should never knit when I'm sick. Speaking of knitting while sick. I am ready to frog the minisweater. It's cute but the gauge was off a little too much and while I like the body of the sweater, the sleeves are huge and puffy...and HUGE and PUFFY. Not a good look on me. Rip away, rip away... Out out huge puffy sleeves! I really must spend more time doing the math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home