I found the camera
Stash acquisition.
The boucle and ribbons were on sale... I thought the pink/deep burgundy boucle was heavenly, and was crying out to be made into a bag.
Actually, it was crying out to be a jacket but I don't really sew clothes... a bag it will be.
I'm not sure which pink ribbon I will use. I had to buy a bunch just in case.
The green stipes is the bag destined for Canada. My client wasn't really specific about what she wanted... just that she liked green but not florals. I wanted to do some mod pattern but I didn't know squat about her tastes. I hope she likes my selection.
Now that I see it in a picture, I'm not really pleased with the lighter fabric on the bottom. I don't have time to change it though even if I had the right fabric.
The cat bag is going to The Netherlands. My client sent the cat fabric for me to make a bag for her in exchange for some daytimer fillers she sent along. (I love the cat fabric... I want some for myself!)
The ribbon is grosgrain. I plan to attach a flat, in-line bow on one side. The closure will be a black loop (maybe pink) over a cat button (maybe a plain black button).
I design as I create... I just can't picture the finished product until I'm piecing it together.
Rhinestones. I wish I had rhinestones.

2 Comments:
Green fabric - yummy - I would make a pillow out of it. And would be just for me, me, me!
"Actually, it was crying out to be a jacket but I don't really sew clothes... a bag it will be." That cracked me up, I find myself thinking the same thing, only *weep* I don't make bags so I have to bypass it altogether!
Pretty colors.
Post a Comment
<< Home