Thursday, July 13, 2006

Madras Mystery

Where oh where could it have gone? I just wore it two days ago, now the madras skirt is missing. Who dunnit? Was it MC? Was it BC? Was it the poodle? Was it so bright it spontaneously combusted?

4 Comments:

At 7/13/2006 03:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hubby, definielly - I told you he was jealous!

 
At 7/13/2006 05:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm. I vote for spontaneous combustion. Oh, oh, no, no, I say the poodle! I just remembered that my MIL told me her poodle used to eat her undies. "How did you know?" I stupidly asked. Well, I guess we can all imagine how she found out... And in a few days, you'll know for sure (hopefully) that it wasn't the poodle.

 
At 7/13/2006 06:16:00 PM, Blogger weirdbunny said...

Have you tried under the bed, most of my missing things end up there. Or in the dirty washing, or low and behold the ridiculous, on a hanger in the wardrobe?

 
At 7/14/2006 12:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! Hm... let's see, my misplaced stuff usually ends up under the couch, have you looked there already?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home