Saturday, August 12, 2006

Day tripping

The Caboodle family went to the beach Friday. We have been planning this trip for a few weeks now... MC and I were actually worried because last year BC was pretty traumatized by the whole beach thing. That was a spectacularly awful trip. This year was spectacularly fun!

My view of the beach. (Don't hate me, it was a week day.)
Here are my guys. MC is working on his trucker tan. (He's all mine, ladies!) BC is wearing his dad's hat. He had a blast playing in the waves and sand!

10 Comments:

At 8/12/2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Martina said...

Ahhh! That looks so relaxing!

 
At 8/12/2006 10:50:00 AM, Blogger laura capello said...

Nice, white sandy beach... looks lovely!

 
At 8/12/2006 11:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice to have that pretty beach almost all to yourselves. BC is getting to be a big boy - he ain't scared of no stinkin' beach no more!

 
At 8/12/2006 04:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it would have been a LOT of fun! My boys like to wear their daddy's hats, too, and I'm so scared of the sun that I'm happy to let them.

 
At 8/13/2006 12:58:00 AM, Blogger beki said...

Looks like fun! That beach is beautiful.

 
At 8/13/2006 04:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a gorgeous beach - wish I could be there now too! I love that pic of your guys - your little one is sooo cute in his neon green shorts!

 
At 8/13/2006 01:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep your man - ain't hairy!
Have nice time!

 
At 8/14/2006 01:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful beach and a sweet picture! Looks so nice.

 
At 8/14/2006 04:21:00 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Absolutely beautiful photos! They look like something from a vacation magazine, so professional looking. And your guys, so cute together!

 
At 8/14/2006 06:25:00 PM, Blogger weirdbunny said...

wow, how wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home