Friday, January 27, 2006

Circus tote bag is coming along

This is the bag I have been working on since last week. I love the motifs. (The photo is a big dark but it was too cold to go outside for natural lighting.) The buyer intends to give it to a lady that used to work in a circus with her. The detail picture shows a closer view of the embroidery I did on the bottom of the bag. I will finish it with a brown line across the bottom. There is also a single band of embroidery across the top of the bag.

2 Comments:

At 1/27/2006 10:46:00 PM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

The embroidery is lovely. I refuse to acknowledge that one can do things with a needle and thread other than weave yarn ends. It stirs up insecurities. ;)

 
At 1/28/2006 07:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! You just need a couple of free hands and a good lamp, pyewacket. But thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home