She loves it!
The green tote bag is sold. Now, if she pays for it, I will dance the dance of the happy, compensated crafter. Speaking of being a crafter. I was buying fabric at a local store recently and the proprietress asked me what I make. I felt like such a fake... I wonder why? I do craft... I knit, I sew, I do other things, and I often sell these things. Obviously, people want what I make if they are buying them so why do I feel like I'm not legitimate? Do other people feel this way?

2 Comments:
yes! Except although I hoard fabrics and stuff, and read craft blogs til my eyes bleed, I really haven't made much of anything in the last two years because I've had nowhere to make it. So I feel *really* foolish!
Can't wait to get organized and get going ... but you read my last post and know that might be a while, ha ha ...
yes, definitely! Especially because I don't have "formal" training in dressmaking/design, and all has been learned by trial/error and just messing about and my other kinds of design experience.
I don't feel like this in fabric stores, but I do even posting my things in my blog, as if somehow they are "real"--deserving of any attention! Undermine myself often.
Post a Comment
<< Home