Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm hot!

Hot gluing that is. I broke out the brand new hot glue gun. Actually, I bought it 4 years ago... it was still in its original packaging. Fortunately, it worked... the manufacturer's warranty ran out 2 years ago... oops! With 3yo BC hanging off the back pockets of my ultra low rise Old Navy jeans, I glued together the petals of tsumami kanzashi (fabric flowers for the hair). I battled as valiantly as I could but the fiddly fabric petals and the jeans hanging around my knees won. I shut the gun off and called it a day.

2 Comments:

At 2/03/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

*snort*
Now there's a visual.
Cute hair ornaments. I have harrowing memories of my mother's hot glue gun.

 
At 2/03/2006 12:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe! I tried it again with full waisted jeans but the glue gun is history anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home