Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Are we on?

It looks like Blogger is back in business and not losing my new entries (and comments... dang it!). This is a hana kanzashi (can I call it kanzashi if it's not for the hair?... maybe hana tsumami?). It is for a bag. It was very fiddly, requiring both stitching and hot glue... most people only need one or the other :) I have been admiring the fabric flowers made by others so I had to make one. About knitting.... I think about my knitting projects all the time. Unfortunately, I'm either swamped with other projects or too tired to knit. I have a little sweater that I need to finish for BC, and I have a beautiful Elsebeth Lavold sweater languishing on the needles. I won't start anymore knitting projects until I take care of these UFO's. Maybe I will work on them tonight...

2 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 02:33:00 PM, Blogger beki said...

Wow, that looks really cool! I love fabric flowers.

 
At 2/22/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Green Kitchen said...

Hi Cathy,

I use Tacky glue and lots of clips when I make kanzashi. I tried sewing but they seemed too wonky.

Thanks for your visit to my blog. Let's me come discover new blogs. --M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home