Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Oh no!

My favorite local fabric store is going out of business. That means that I can only get the great stuff online. Not too much of a problem except that I like to touch and linger over my choices. It is hard to do that through the computer. They were having an inventory clearance with 30% off everything... the store has been fairly cleaned out. I did manage to find the LARGEST spider I have seen in ages!!! EEK! I didn't buy any of that cloth. I did buy these (and a couple of books and an embroidery template): BC picked out the primary dots on black for himself. I will probaby make some pillow cases for him.

3 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 07:45:00 PM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

You mean there was a fabric store other than JoAnns in this town?! Sorry I missed it. :-( I don't suppose they had any tye-dye print on sale...

 
At 3/16/2006 05:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouls use these for pillowcases, too. And for baby blanket. And for sheet! And for dolls! Damn, I wouls appriciate just looking them!

 
At 3/16/2006 09:08:00 AM, Blogger beki said...

Lovely fabrics, too bad the store is going out of business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home