A very good question
Pyewacket asked me a very good question. "Why are you wasting time knitting with yarn you hate?" This was in reference to my orange dudu. The answer is that the orange dudu was a gift from my husband. My husband! The man who is afraid to touch my purse lest it magically changes his Y-chromosome into an X. This man walked into a yarn shop filled with women, walked around and selected yarn just because he loves me and he knows I love to knit. And he chose orange dudu... I love this man! Also, to be fair, the yarn does look good knit up.

3 Comments:
Well, I must say that's a very good answer. :-D
Ah, love. Where romance and dudu go hand in hand.
arh.. that is lovely - my husband is the same - won't even carry my purse (for money)to a shop and he is yet to buy me yarn! He can be just as thoughtful but maybe not as brave.
That is so sweet, who can resist when a hubby does something like this.
Post a Comment
<< Home