Necklaces
I'm sorry the image is blurry, I took the picture before I had my morning tea... never a good idea.
This is a set of necklaces I have been contemplating for a couple of months. They turned out almost how I had imagined. I was originally going to do a double strand with one clasp but then I thought it would be cool to wear them individually too.
I am very much a beginner beader, and I am teaching myself with tutorials. No formal classes for me (it is too hard with an active and interested 3yo). I just learned yesterday that my crimp technique needs work, or crimping pliers, I think. I used thread instead of wire for these necklaces. After I read about fish hooks, I realized that I need to work on this technique as well.

4 Comments:
I think it looks great! I love those colors.
Pretty! You're branching out in so many creative directions.
Pretty necklaces like that always make me wish I wore jewelry (I have a tactile thing going on...) Aah, English breakfast tea!
Hi Cathy, just wanted to return the favour and pay you a visit.
Nice beading...but I would probably pull it apart and sew them all on a heart somewhere!....LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home