Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Blogiversary!

Today is the one-year mark for my blog. It started as a knitting blog. In the last year I have branched out into other crafts... beading, bag making, quilting, crayon melting, the list goes on. It just keeps getting funner and funner. Big ehugs to all of you that I am getting to know!

14 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 09:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy blogiversary! I like the tree picture - perfect for the "branching out" that has happened in the last year.

 
At 8/31/2006 09:54:00 AM, Blogger beki said...

Congrats!!! I'm lucky to be a reader :-)

 
At 8/31/2006 10:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary :)
p.s. your floor looks great!

 
At 8/31/2006 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

Happy anniversary!

 
At 8/31/2006 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to have found your site and to follow your crafting and other adventures.

 
At 8/31/2006 01:10:00 PM, Blogger Martina said...

Happy blogiversary!

 
At 8/31/2006 04:53:00 PM, Blogger laura capello said...

Happy blogiversary! (wow, that's a mouthful) And to many more!

 
At 9/02/2006 04:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And many more!

 
At 9/04/2006 04:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary! And yay for many more years of great stories, lovely pics and beautiful work!

 
At 9/04/2006 04:40:00 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

Congrats on your one year blogiversary. It'll be fun to see what the next year brings!

 
At 9/05/2006 09:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary!

 
At 9/05/2006 09:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COngrats on your anniversary!

 
At 9/08/2006 05:07:00 AM, Blogger weirdbunny said...

Congratulations !!!!! I like to try lots of different things too, however not knitting far too technical for me... but you never know this could be the year!!

 
At 9/10/2006 08:28:00 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Congrats to you! Happy anniversary! Hugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home