Monday, October 16, 2006

I made stuff!

My first bag in ages!
And can you guess what this is? It is a ubiquitous pattern. I made it with yarn from The Sweater. It took a week to knit it.

17 Comments:

At 10/16/2006 03:55:00 PM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

Hey, I finally get to see a clapotis in 3D! ;-)

 
At 10/16/2006 04:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a great psychodelic bag! I guess you can crack bag in your sleep!
Clap, clap, clap for Clapotis!

 
At 10/16/2006 04:59:00 PM, Blogger Martina said...

Funkadelic Bag!!! Clapotis does the yarn good!!!

 
At 10/16/2006 07:20:00 PM, Blogger laura capello said...

LOVE the bag! So cute. And it looks like it took ages to make too with all that piece work. It is stunning.

 
At 10/16/2006 08:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bag is awesome! And even I recognize the Clap, although I haven't done one...yet.

 
At 10/16/2006 11:44:00 PM, Blogger Joanna said...

Cute bag with cute fabric! I wanna make a clapotis too someday. Yours looks great!

 
At 10/17/2006 09:45:00 AM, Blogger beki said...

Cute, cute bag!!

 
At 10/17/2006 10:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! A bag! Did you forget how to make one? I made so many mistakes on my last one since it had been while.

What's a clapotis??? I guess a shawl.

 
At 10/17/2006 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, groovy bag. And nice way to reincarnate the evil yarn into something good!

 
At 10/17/2006 09:00:00 PM, Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Yummy bag! Maybe when I get the large Japanese bag perfected we could do a trade. I promise to use French Seams :-)

 
At 10/18/2006 04:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This bag is absolutely awesome, I so adore the funky, cheerful fabric! And yay for the Clapotis!

 
At 10/19/2006 09:25:00 PM, Blogger lexa said...

Cool bag! And that's gotta be a Clap-O-Tee!

 
At 10/20/2006 01:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

am I the only one that doesn't know what clapotis is? gotta be googled I guess.

Great funky bag.

 
At 10/23/2006 08:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the bag!! Looks great!

 
At 10/23/2006 04:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, it has been 7 days since this post and it is my duty to warn you! NEW ENTRY! Thanks for listening!

 
At 10/26/2006 08:26:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

i LOVE the bag! beautiful!
and the clap is great too! i'm about to start my first one.

 
At 10/31/2006 05:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bag it looks so professional.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home