Saturday, February 11, 2006

This pouch makes me happy

I made this pouch with some felt I have laying around. This is the bracelet that is going inside the pouch. It is a gift for a friend that has been having a rough time. I hope it helps cheer her even if it's just a little bit.

5 Comments:

At 2/11/2006 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Pyewacket said...

Pretties! It makes me happy just to look at it, so I'm sure she'll be thrilled to receive it. You're a good friend.

 
At 2/11/2006 11:29:00 AM, Blogger beki said...

Ohh, I love tha pouch! The shaped flap is a nice touch. I'm sure your friend will love it. What kind of closure did you use?

 
At 2/14/2006 03:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet pouch and bracelet!

 
At 2/16/2006 04:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could open your page for 2 days! Pouch is amazing!your friend is lucky to have you for a friend!

 
At 2/16/2006 04:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made a mistake! I wanted to say I couldn't open your page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home