I love the contrast of pink and black in this fabric. These bags will be traveling across the country to a mommy friend and her daughter.
posted by Cathy @ 4/07/2006 05:08:00 PM 5 comments
Oh those are pretty! I love polka dots! That little one is way cute!
Very "sixties"- so cute!
Matching mommy and daughter bags - what a great idea. I'm sure they will be loved and appreciated... they are very sweet.
Oh, they're lovely, such funky polka dots!
Very girly indeed! I love those colors.
Post a Comment
<< Home
SAHM, I took up knitting in June 2004 so that I could do something creative and portable. That hobby has spawned new hobbies... sewing, beading, soapmaking, the list keeps growing!
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Oh those are pretty! I love polka dots! That little one is way cute!
Very "sixties"- so cute!
Matching mommy and daughter bags - what a great idea. I'm sure they will be loved and appreciated... they are very sweet.
Oh, they're lovely, such funky polka dots!
Very girly indeed! I love those colors.
Post a Comment
<< Home